It’s everyone’s dream to study in an institution that is internationally valued and recognized. That alone can set a student free from the struggles of job hunt and the financial freedom that comes from a well paying job. Apart from this very reason, why should you leave the shores of your country to study in the UK? Well, i think that’s the purose of this article.
The benefits of studying in the UK
- Study anything – You can study virtually anything you want as long as you are comfortable with it. There are quite a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses you can study in UK institutions; courses that suit your lifestyle and dreams.
- Racism doesn’t exist – Racism doesn’t exist in the UK and am not exaggerating. That means, you will get the red carpet treatment from the time you start applying as an international student. Students from other countries are hugely respected within the institution and a special international students’ counselor assigned to them. You will always have someone to turn to in case you are lost.
- Education cost are lower – You dont need to worry about your finance been drained away. UK institutions are affordable, no matter which one you choose. No matter your course of study. Is cheap and you can afford it. So, that can’t be an excuse for not applying.
- Reasonable cost of living – It will cost a little more if you live in London but apart from that, the general cost of living is quite reasonable. That’s why i will advice you embark on a research before you come in. Research about the cost of living of a particular area, it will help in your decision making.
- Social experience – Imagine getting to connect with fellow students from different countries in the world. Countries like China, USA, Hong Kong, France etc. It will no doubt reconstruct your perception of life after meeting people with different unique views. Your social life won’t suffer and i promise you that.
- Language skill – Thinking of a place to develop your language skills? Uk is the home of English and as thus, the best place to study and advance your skills. Not just learning the language, adding a little British accent won’t hurt. It will really thrill your friends and family when you come back.
A study in the UK is definitely an opportunity many won’t love to miss. They probably aren’t ignorant of the uncountable benefits they tend to gain. Believe me, a graduate from a UK institution stands a better chance of securing a job and a well paying one for that matter than a Nigerian graduate.
In UK, Everything is set up, the environment is conducive, the people are friendly, education cost are lower and your safety guaranteed. I see no reason why you shouldn’t study abroad. I don’t.
There are tons and tons of reasons why you should study in the UK, but because i don’t want to overwhelm you, i have drop my pen allowing the little motivation which i have unleashed take it’s toil..