Application Deadline: May 10, 2017 at 17:00 (GMT – 4:00)
The U.S. Institute of Peace and His Holiness the Dalai Lama have collaborated to assemble connections between universal pioneers and youth peacebuilders. In support of UN Security Council Resolution 2250 on Youth, Peace and Security, this association will make a space where helpful, intergenerational discussions can happen that start to diminish the partitions isolating the work of youth pioneers and more customary pioneers.
The program will bring a gathering of 28 youth peacebuilders to Dharamsala for two days of discussion with the Dalai Lama to examine courses in which Youths can collaborate with global pioneers to create peace. Chosen youths will originate from a portion of the world’s most clash ridden zones.
Criteria to Apply
• Must live and work in Tunisia, Sri Lanka, Central African Republic or Syria.
• Must be 18-35 years of age.
• Must have the capacity to peruse, compose and communicate in English.
• Must hold a position of authority in an association that does peacebuilding work.
• Must have an international ID that is legitimate through May 2018.
Application ought to include:
• A finished application frame through Survey Monkey
• A rundown of three references with contact data messaged to
• A refreshed CV messaged to GenChange@usip.org
• A scanned duplicate of a legitimate travel permit messaged to GenChange@usip.org
Kindly present the application utilizing Survey Monkey. Please email all connections in one email to GenChange@usip.org. The email headline ought to peruse: SURNAME, HHDL application. Entries that are inadequate or late won’t be considered.Applications will be acknowledged no later than May 10, 2017 at 17:00 (GMT – 4:00). All request ought to be sent to GenChange@usip.org.
Notices of Application Status
Chosen members will be contacted by email by July15, 2017. On the off chance that you are not contacted, at this point, you have not been chosen.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the U.S. Organization of Peace (USIP) 2017 Youth Exchange