It might interest you to know that studying abroad in Canada as an international student is very affordable when compared with studying in the UK, New Zealand or the US. The average tuition cost for a international student for a year in an undergraduate program is C$8,000. Canada offers one of the lowest/cheapest tuition fees when compared to institutions in developed countries. The rate in US public universities is almost 1/3 higher than the rate for private institutions in Canada. Even with this, Canadian universities still give out hundreds of full scholarships to international students to study in their country.
Internationalopportunity.org has compiled a comprehensive list of top 10 undergraduate and graduate scholarships for international students. Why not check out these scholarships. Remember, scholarship opportunity comes knocking but once!
(1) YORK UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS:
This scholarship is open to International students who get into York University and have sterling academic results. These scholarships are in the tune of $60,000-$100,000 for a four year program.
(2) INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HUMBER COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS:
Humber college offers hundreds of full scholarships annually to talented international students desiring to enroll in their institution.
(3) UBC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
UBC awards are essentially very prestigious and every year they give out over 8 million Canadian dollars to deserving international students entering into its university for full time undergraduate studies. These scholarships can be partial or full depending on an applicant’s financial eligibility.
(4) CARLETON UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
This institution offers scholarships ranging from $4000 – $16000 dollars to academically talented international students.
(5) INTERNATIONAL LEADER OF TOMORROW AWARDS: These awards are available to qualified international students who have impeccable academic, community service and leadership portfolios. Click here to apply: