If you want to be a part of an international network of emerging leaders focused on responsible leadership and sustainable business practice then, you are invited to apply for the Swedish Institute Management Programme in Asia. The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and asks how business can become more people and planet focused in market driven economies.
Eligible persons are invited to apply for the 2017-2018 Management Program At Swedish Institute Of Management Asia,all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
As a participant of the programme you will be part of a long-lasting and active network of business leaders working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Type: Management Program
Institution: Swedish Institute Of Management Asia
Eligible countries: All
- Costs covered by the Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden.
- Costs Covered and Arranged by Applicants
- Flight tickets to and from the kick-off and module 2
- Visas costs, when necessary, to all programme modules
- Occasional meals
- Occasional airport transfers
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden
You can apply if
- You have an ambition to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy;
- You have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector;
- You are in a position to drive decisions and have a mandate to influence the business strategy for your organisation;
- You are between 25-45 years old (born 1972 – 1992);
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- You are a citizen of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam;
- You can take part in all parts of the programme;
- You are prepared to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the programme.
The applications will be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- The relevance and quality of personal motivation and commitment, and the applicant’s answers in the SIMP Asia application form;
- An assessment of the CV;
- An assessment of the letter of recommendation from one reference person;
- The general qualifications of the applicant.
Applications are uploaded and submitted in application portal. Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the SIMP application form
- Go to the application portal
- Upload the completed application form in English
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Upload a letter of recommendation in English
- Upload a photo (not compulsory).
The letter of recommendation (no more than 500 words) should be from a person who knows your work. The letter should motivate your participation in the programme with reference to the programme mission. It is preferred that you use the template for the letter of recommendation, however it’s not compulsory. They may contact the reference persons of the applicants who are selected for an interview. They only need a letter of recommendation from one of the reference persons.
Deadline: November 28, 2017
For more information, visit Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia.