The Kent State University USA, is offering the International Freshman Scholarship to eligible undergraduate students. The scholarship program is available to any non-immigrant to the United States who is an incoming New Freshman student at Kent State University. The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding incoming students.
Kent State University is large, primarily residential, public research university in the United States.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: A renewable award will be distributed to qualifying individuals, range from $2,000 to $20,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- New freshman only (transfers are not eligible); Fall admission only
- Minimum cumulative Secondary school GPA 3.6 on US 4.0 scale
- 27 ACT Composite,1280 new SAT or 1210 old SAT Critical Reading & Math
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
English Language Requirements: All undergraduate applicants must obtain a minimum TOEFL score of 525 (71 on the Internet based version), minimum MELAB score of 75 or IELTS score of 6.0, or PTE Academic score of 48, or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive Programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
- Submit an online application and nonrefundable application fee of $70
- Prepare application documents
- Passport Biographical Page
- English Language Proficiency scores
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate/Diploma/Attending Certificate (Certified English translation and original language)
- Secondary School Transcripts/detailed mark sheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- Additional documents if required *Check website for specific majors’ selective requirements
- Financial guarantee (bank statements) that show sufficient funds to cover educational and living expenses.*
- Kent State University Financial Information Worksheet (PDF)*
*Financial documents are only required after acceptance.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018