Applications are been submitted for the University of Buckingham Master’s Scholarship program in England. The University of Buckingham in Vienna (International Management, Marketing Management) is offering scholarship for Master enrollment for new study year.
The University of Buckingham (UB) is a non-profit, private university in the UK and the oldest of the country’s five private universities. It is located in Buckingham, England, and was founded as the University College at Buckingham (UCB) in 1973.
*Get more information below:
Where: The University of Buckingham, England
Nationality: International Candidates
Value of award; 20% discount on tuition fee
- Must have IELTS with overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 90 iBT.
- Must meet the academic criteria of the school
- Be able to support themselves at the time of staying and studying in England.
How to apply:
- First, you have to apply online http://www.ibs-b.hu/en/apply/form/ for the Master’s programme in the university.
- Upload all required documents: ((Bachelor’s degree or official transcript if degree is not available yet, passport and IELTS or TOEFL language certificate)
- For the scholarship grant, please sent an email to email@example.com, express about your respective wish to win the grant, also attached with the Motivation letter too (minimum 200 words)
Deadline: April 30th, 2018