The Cranfield University invites applications from Sub-Saharan African students who wish to pursue masters taught program in leadership and management course work to apply for the Cranfield Merit Scholarship At Cranfield University UK, for the 2018/2019 academic year. Scholarships worth £4,000 each towards tuition fee.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specialising in science, engineering, technology and management. It contains two campuses: the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire
Fields of Study:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
Value of Award: £4,000 for tuition fees
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Cranfield University, UK
- Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
How to Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
- Successful applicants will be notified in June 2018.
- This scholarship cannot be used with any other scholarship from Cranfield University.
Award Providers: Cranfield School of Management
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018