Each year, The Uppsala University announces its masters scholarship which is the Uppsala IPK Scholarships. This scholarship is available for international students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2017.
Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden, and is the oldest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic countries still in operation, founded in 1477. Uppsala IPK Scholarships will cover the tuition fees of the program. Please submit your completed application form before 1 February 2018.
Uppsala University’s IPK scholarships are targeted to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 1st September 2017. Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
Uppsala University’s IPK Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition for Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 1st September 2017.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in all subjects offered by the university.
Place of Study
Uppsala University, Sweden
Eligibility and Criteria
The Uppsala University IPK scholarships are open to fee-paying students (students who are citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA Switzerland). To be awarded Uppsala University’s IPK scholarships, applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
International students may apply this scholarship
The Uppsala University IPK Scholarship can be applied online. Please vist the application link below to apply.
1 February, Annually