The KTH Royal Institute of Technology Sweden, is inviting applicants for its masters Scholarship. KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden, specialized in Engineering and Technology, it ranks highest in northern mainland Europe in its academic fields.
Every year up to 30 KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence. Recipients of the KTH Scholarship will have their tuition fee waived for the first and the second year, provided they stay eligible.
- Eligible Countries: InternationalTo be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply you
- must be a tuition-fee paying student
- must have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programmes.
Selection Criteria: The selection process will be undertaken in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme. The scholarship will be granted primarily on the basis of academic excellence. Only applicants who fulfil the eligibility requirements of the programme applied for will be considered for a scholarship. After each of the applicants has been assessed in accordance to the selection process for their respective programmes, an overall assessment of all recommended applicants for the KTH Scholarships will be made based on the following criteria:
The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university where the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree was awarded
- The selection process and the recommendation of the Director of the applied Master’s programme
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
Number of Awardees: 30
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver. The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
How to Apply: Apply for KTH Scholarship
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2018.
Award Provider: KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
Important Notes: If you are applying to the following joint programmes you must apply for the scholarship here according to the same instructions as for the KTH Scholarship.
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST)