Ross university is offering the International Dean’s Scholarship Program for eligible applicants. Citizens of any national may apply for this scholarship. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine founded in 1982, is a college offering the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association Council on Education (AVMA-COE).
International Dean’s Scholarships are available at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These merit-based scholarships provide tuition assistance to international students who have shown solid academic achievement.
$8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000.
Level and Area of Studies Doctoral program in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must maintain a minimum 3.00 GPA at RUSVM to maintain award eligibility for each of the first three semesters.
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Dean’s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Dean’s Council.
There is no citizenship requirement.
Application can be made online through the link below.
Application Deadline: Applications are open.