International students who want to study in Belgium, and use their study abroad opportunity to travel Europe, take advantage of Belgium’s central location. If you study abroad in Belgium you will have easy access to bordering countries such as Luxembourg, Germany, and the Netherlands, as well as other countries such as Italy, Spain and Greece.
The College of Europe is offering a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2017/2018.
The College of Europe is an independent university institute of postgraduate European studies with the main campus in Bruges, Belgium. It was founded in 1949.
Eligible Countries: The countries concerned are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
To be taken at (country): Bruges, Belgium. Natolin (Warsaw), Poland
- All applicants to the College must hold a relevant university degree. Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application.
- Applications need to be submitted with all the requested supporting documents before the closing date.
Number of Awardees: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu and check the academic and language requirements.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
- After the deadline (17th of January 2018), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Award Provider: College of Europe
Application Deadline: 17th January 2018