Some international students sometimes come up with Painstaking questions on private and public universities which should they go for? A Public University or State University is funded by the government of a particular state. While, Private University: A Private University is not operated by the government but partially funded by private organisations.
The Torrens University Australia, announces the Chancellors Awards to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate programme in the field of Business, Health, Design and Hospitality. All new international students are eligible to apply at Torrens University Australia for the academic year 2018-2019.
Torrens University Australia is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. It is part of the Laureate International Universities network and is Australia’s third private university.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business, Health, Design and Hospitality.
- 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East students Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- 20%: Vietnam Undergraduate – 1st year of study scholarship only, limited scholarships available.
- 25%: Vietnam Postgraduate – Limited Scholarships available.
- 10%: Asian Undergraduate & Postgraduate scholarships. Limited Scholarships available.
- 5%: Asian Undergraduate & Postgraduate scholarships: Limited Scholarships available.
- 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- AUD 2,750: Diploma of Nursing applicants starting 7 February 2018. One-off scholarship.
Design: 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- 15% Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- 25%: Alumni Scholarship – Limited Scholarships available.
- 15%: Family Scholarship – Limited Scholarships available.
- 10%: Industry Scholarship – Limited Scholarships available.
Trimester 2 2018
- Business: 15%: Latin / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Health: 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Design: 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: New international students are privy to a scholarship depending on which intake that they commence in, their country of citizenship and the course that they are applying for. From time to time University launch new courses where all new international students are provided an automatic scholarship.
Nationality: Citizens of Latin America / Europe / Middle East, Vietnam and Asia are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: You can apply for a scholarship when you speak of a Course and Career Advisor or by indicating that you wish to be considered for a scholarship in your application form.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017.