Universal BURSARY APPLICATIONS FOR FILM and TV POST GRADUATE STUDIES
The NFVF’s bursary program is intended to bolster the qualifying candidates for abroad reviews which are not offered in South African tertiary establishments.
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is a statutory body ordered to initiate the evenhanded development and improvement of the SA film and video industry.
The NFVF’s bursary program is gone for building limit by upskilling film and TV experts for worldwide intensity, through its support of qualifying candidates for abroad reviews which are not offered in South African tertiary establishments. Live execution or acting projects are avoided.
This bursary will be granted for the 2017 scholarly year with a top of R250 000 comprehensive of educational cost and everyday costs.
The candidate must:
– Apply six months before the course begins.
– Be a South African national;
– Have a decent scholastic record;
– Demonstrate a requirement for a money related help; and
– Be selected at an authorize abroad tertiary foundation for full-time examines; post graduate film/TV program (course should begin in September 2017 and not be accessible in South Africa).
Applications must be joined by an itemized inspiration clarifying why the candidate ought to be granted a bursary together with all the supporting records as showed in the online application shape.
It would be ideal if you note:
– Failure to give all asked for data will prompt to a programmed exclusion of the application.
– No late applications will be considered.
– Should there be a change of contact subtle elements the onus is on the candidate to inform NFVF.
Step by step instructions to apply:
Finish an online global bursary application form which is accessible here.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NFVF International Bursary 2017