The University of Macquarie in Australia is offering Vice Chancellor scholarships to outstanding international students who wish to study in the university. This scholarship is partially funded and will only cover part of the tuition fees. The aim of the scholarship is to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Should meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (5.0 out of 7.0 from 2017 onward) for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Must have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Must commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Fields of study
Scholarship will be provided for undergraduate and graduate study programs in Macquarie University, Australia
What the scholarship covers
The Macquarie scholarship is partially funded and will only cover part of the tuition fees. The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Priority will be given to applicants in the fields of Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
Please note that he Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
How to apply
To ensure a hitch-free application, do well to follow these steps:
- Applicant will first need to complete an online course application form. The Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- After that, complete an online scholarship application formand type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Applications are open now!