The Japanese Government will give grant to Teachers Training Students in the Academic year starting in October 2017.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2017
Qualified Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (nation): Japan
About the Award: The Embassy of Japan is satisfied to advise you that the Government of Japan will give grant to Nigerian Primary/Secondary teachers who yearning to take instructor instructional class and Japanese dialect preparing in Japan.
The grant is interested in alumni of colleges and instructors preparing universities close to thirty-four (34) years old (must be conceived on or after April 2, 1982), who have filled in as educators at essential/auxiliary schools or educator preparing school for no less than five years in their nations of origin at the season of utilization.
The Embassy will get a kick out of the chance to utilize this chance to pull in Nigerian Schools that desire to begin Japanese Language class or course at their school. Recipients might upon their arrival, advance Japanese Language training in Nigeria.
(1) Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a nation that has political relations with Japanese government. A candidate who has Japanese nationality at the season of use is not eligible.However, people with double nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of home at the season of utilization is outside of Japan are qualified to apply the length of they surrender their Japanese nationality and pick the nationality of the remote nation by the date of their entry in Japan. Candidate screening will be led at the Japanese Embassy orConsulate (hereinafter alluded to “Japanese discretionary mission”)in the nation of candidate’s nationality.
(2) Age：Applicants, in principle,must be conceived on or after April 2, 1982.
(3) Academic and Career Background：Applicants must be alumni of colleges or educator preparing schools and have acted as teachersat essential/auxiliary instructive foundations or instructor preparing schools (barring universities)in their nations of origin for a long time altogether as of April 1, 2017.In-benefit college employees are not qualified.
(4) Japanese Language Ability：Applicants must be quick to learn Japanese. Candidates must be occupied with Japan and be quick to extend their comprehension of Japan in the wake of landing in Japan.Applicants should likewise be able to do research and adjust to living in Japan.
(5) Health：Applicants must be judged that they are restoratively satisfactory to seek after review in Japan by a looking at doctor on an endorsed testament of wellbeing.
(6) Arrival in Japan： Applicants must have the capacity to touch base in Japan by the assigned period(usually October) between the day two weeks before the course begins and the main day of the course. (On the off chance that the candidate touches base in Japan before this period for individual reasons, go costs to Japan won’t be paid. Barring instances of unavoidable conditions, if the candidate can’t touch base in Japan before the end of the assigned period the candidate must pull back the offer.)
(7) Visa acquisition：Applicants should,in principle,acquire “Understudy” visas before entering Japan and enter Japan with “Understudy” living arrangement status. The visas ought to be issued at the Japanese political missions situated in the nation of candidates’ nationality. The individuals who change their visa status to one other than “Understudy” after entry in Japan will lose their capability to be Japanese Government Scholarship beneficiaries from the date when their visa status changes.
(8) Applicants must come back to their nation of origin and resume their work promptly after the end of the grant time frame.
Number of Awardees: Not indicated
Estimation of Scholarship:
Allowance：143,000 yen every month. (On the off chance that that the beneficiary inquires about in an assigned district, 2,000 or 3,000 yen for every month will be included. The money related sum every year might be liable to change because of budgetary reasons.)
Transportation to Japan：The beneficiary will be given an economy-class plane ticket, as per his/her agenda and course as assigned by MEXT,from the global airplane terminal closest to his/her nation of origin residence,where on a basic level is in the nation of nationality, to the Narita International Airport or some other worldwide air terminal that the delegated college for the most part uses when they enter to Japan.
Costs, for example, inland transportation from his/her personal residence to the universal airplane terminal, air terminal duty, air terminal use expenses, exceptional duties on travel, or inland transportation inside Japan including a corresponding flight won’t be secured. (*Although the address in the nation of origin expressed in the application shape is on a basic level viewed as the beneficiary’s “nation of origin habitation,” on the off chance that it will be changed at the season of leaving from his/her nation of origin the changed address will be viewed as “home nation living arrangement.”)
Transportation from Japan：The beneficiary who comes back to his/her nation of origin inside the settled period after the lapse of his/her grant will be given, upon application, with an economy-class plane ticket for go from the Narita International Airport or some other worldwide air terminal that the named college for the most part uses to the global air terminal closest to his/her street number, wherein guideline is in the nation of nationality.
(Note 1) Any avionics and mishap protection to and from Japan should be borne by the beneficiary.
(Note 2) Should the beneficiary not come back to his/her nation of origin not long after the end of the grant time frame to resume his/her obligations, the transportation charge for the arrival to the nation of origin won’t be given.
Educational cost and Other Fees：Fees for the selection test, registration and educational cost at colleges will be paid by the Japanese Government.
Span of Scholarship: The term is the period important to finish every college’s instructional class and ought to be between October 2017 (or the beginning month of the course)and March 2019.Extension of the term is not allowed
The most effective method to Apply: Interested competitors can get to application structures on the main portal.
For rules and application frames please click : http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext% 20education.html , to get the shape on the web, or go to the Embassy at the address underneath.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for points of interest or Go to Flyer
Grant Provider: Government of Japan
(1)The beneficiary is encouraged to learn, before leaving for Japan, the Japanese dialect and to obtain some data about Japanese climate, atmosphere, traditions, and college instruction in Japan, and in addition about the distinction between the Japanese lawful framework and that of his/her nation of origin.
(2)As the main portion of the grant installment can’t be given promptly upon the beneficiary’s landing, the beneficiary ought to bring at any rate around US $2,000 or the comparable thereof to cover quick needs after entry in Japan.