The University of La Trobe, Australia is now offering Scholarships to international Students pursuing varying Master’s degree program. The categories of scholarships available are:
- Master of Information Technology Management Scholarship worth $5,000
- Master’s by coursework scholarship worth $3,000
- Master of Engineering Management worth $ 5,000
The Scholarship shall run for a period of two years at Business school in Melbourne Australia. To qualify for the Scholarship, student must have an outstanding academic record at their undergraduate studies.
Sponsored by: La Trobe University, Australia
To qualify for the scholarship, applicant must meet the following criteria
- Have good fluency in English language and a minimum cumulative GPA of 70% at undergraduate studies
- Substantial years of work experience shall be an added advantage
Method of application
Download the scholarship application form at
Fill out the form and submit it to:
A scholarship award letter shall be sent to you via your email (ensure you use a valid mail when applying) and once you have received it, send your scholarship acceptance letter to the Admissions case officer.
Deadline for applying
27th February, 2015
For more enquiries, please visit