Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for global understudies so as to advance the improvement of advanced education of International understudies in Jiangsu, to additionally enhance the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of Study in Jiangsu and to make Jiangsu a favored region for universal understudies to consider in.
Application Deadline: fifteenth April 2017
Qualified Countries: International
To be taken at (nation): China
About the Award: This grant will be given to the fabulous abroad understudies or researchers to embrace full time consider in colleges and schools of Jiangsu. It will likewise incorporate those non-degree program understudies and trade understudies as per instructive trade assentions and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the administrations of different states, establishments, colleges and universal associations. China Pharmaceutical University is approved as one of the host colleges to acknowledge worldwide understudies under the grant.
Sort: Masters, Bachelors
Qualification: The candidate must meet the accompanying criteria:
1. Candidates must be a subject of a nation other than the People’s Republic of China, and be healthy;
2. Training foundation and age constrain:
– Applicants for four year college education program must be secondary school graduates and less than 25 years old;
– Applicants for graduate degree concentrates must have four year college education and be less than 35 years old;
– Applicants for doctoral degree concentrates must have graduate degree and be less than 40 years old;
3. Dialect necessities
– HSK 5 or more for Chinese-educated projects;
– IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-instructed programs;
4. Candidates ought to have focused scholastic records and solid logical research capacities;
5. Candidates can’t be beneficiaries of different grants offered by Chinese government, neighborhood governments or different associations at the same time.
Number of Awardees: Not indicated
Estimation of Scholarship:
An expense waiver of educational cost, enlistment, lab investigations, temporary position, and fundamental course books;
Convenience: Free on-grounds quarters settlement (twofold room),
Month to month stipend: CNY1, 500 every month
Understudies enrolling before the fifteenth of the month (the fifteenth included) will get full stipend of that month. The individuals who enlist after the fifteenth of the month will get half stipend of that month.
In the event that enrolled understudy remains out of China for over 15 days (school occasions barred), his stipend will be quit amid his taking off.
Graduating understudies will get stipend until half month after the graduation date
Restorative protection: Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
CNY 30000 for one year and the awardees will get the grant half considerably in two semesters.
The most effective method to Apply:
1. Candidates need to present the application online at http://admission.cpu.edu.cn/apply and send the obliged applications to the Section of International Students of China Pharmaceutical University for audit and get pre-acknowledgment letter.
2. Present the online application at Study in Jiangsu site www.studyinjiangsu.org
3. Present the obliged archives to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team.
Street number: Room 1212, No. 15, West Beijing Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China,
Tel: +86 25 83335332
Fax: +86 25 83335521
Application Materials: The candidates must fill in and give the accompanying materials genuinely and effectively (in copy).
1. Application Form (print and sign the shape in the wake of submitting application on the web)
2. Photocopy of the travel permit;
3. The legally approved photocopy most astounding certificate and transcripts. In the event that candidates are college understudies or effectively utilized, they ought to likewise give Certificate of Enrollment or Employment as needs be. Reports in dialects other than Chinese or English must be connected with interpretations in Chinese or English;
4. Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-showed projects and English dialect test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-educated projects;
5. A review or research proposition (written in Chinese or English and no under 800 words);
6. Two letters of suggestion from full educators or partner teachers in Chinese or English (pertinent to ace’s and PhD hopefuls and educators’ mark, contact telephone number and email address must be put on the letter);
7. Distributed scholarly papers or other scholastic accomplishments (if relevant).
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The therapeutic examinations must cover every one of the things recorded in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Fragmented records or those without the mark of the going to doctor, the official stamp of the healing center or a fixed photo of the candidates are invalid. The therapeutic examination results will be substantial for 6 months. All candidates are benevolently asked for to mull over this element as they plan to take the restorative examination.
Application materials won’t be returned paying little heed to the after-effect of utilization.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for points of interest
Grant Provider: Jiangsu Provincial Government