Am going to let go of every biased mindset and focus on passion which is what drives you along even when hit by crisis. You need to end up fulfilled and contended. That alone can be achieved when you trend a path you believe defines you.
So now, how do you choose the right program to study? This article is going to be interrogative into finding out where your passion lies and to access your capability of handling a program.
- Which program comes naturally? – There are a lot of programs to chose from, i mean a lots of them. UK have a total of 30,000 progams and that’s huge you might say. But among all, which one comes natural, comes with ease and spike up an unusual activity? One of the mistakes prospective students usually make is first weighing the lucrativeness of a program before applying. Is so saddling. You need to do what you’re passionate about and that will serve as one of your sources of inspiration when discouragement comes.
Which topic or subject interest you the most while in high school? That might be a pointer to your best program.
- Are you capable? – You have discovered the program that interests you and urges you into conquering mountains. One thing is to love a program, another is the capability of soaring through. Run a reality check, do you believe you can do the program? Can you afford the tuition fee and cost of living? Is time to run a check and determine your capability.
- Research – The internet is a good place to start seekibg for information regarding your chosen program, career prospects and other Vital formations. This is the stage where you look for successful individuals in your field and they will in turn, enlighten you on the pros and cons.
- Chose a university – some students most times allow the choice of their preferred institution dictate their program selection which is very stale amd only happens to those without purpose. Don’t every allow that. If perhaps the program is competitive anr your aren’t sure of getting admitted. Change to an institution where your stand is certain and you will be glad.
- Entry requirements – You don’t just apply for a program without finding out the requirements that must be met. Here in Nigeria, a student must take West African Examination Council (WAEC) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before admission can be given. And again, writing the above exams isn’t a guarantee of being admitted but lies hugely on the competitiveness of the program and your performance.
Your future lies on the program you chose to study. So, never be in a haste rather chill and discover your purpose and passion. Never you allow an individual influence on your decision. This is your life and you neeed to do something that makes you feel fulfilled. Once you have discover a dream to die for, everything bcomes possible