Hospitality management is the study of the hospitality industry. … Degrees in hospitality management may also be referred to as hotel management, hotel and tourism management, or hotel administration. Hospitality management graduates are highly employable, applying their skills to careers in events, hotel and conference management, sales and business development and forestry and fishing management
Many nations seem to pride with hospitality and tourism in her country; as tourism proves to be a panache for economic growth and sustainability.. This is why IUBH, The International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH) is bringing to you the opportunity to study Hospitality Management.
The International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH) is a private, state-recognised university of business and management. It offers on-campus degree programmes taught in English, dual study degree programmes taught in German and online study programmes taught in German and English. The profile of IUBH Corporate Programmes includes training programmes for professionals and executives in all industries. It has campuses in many German cities, including Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Frankfurt am Main.
In this degree programme you learn about managerial aspects of this business from the ground up. Small classes and practical projects ensure a high quality education and the necessary practical relevance.
Why should I study Hospitality Management at IUBH?
- International International campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practice Theory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- English-speaking Lectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- Network Top-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groups Instruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- Expertise Training as an expert with the main focus on relevant areas, with a range of choices
- Unique Unique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- Cooperations Founding member of the renowned professional association “Hotel Schools of Distinction”
Do you want to apply?
International student application guidelines
If you are applying for a bachelor or master programme, this information will help you to do it correctly.
- Check admission requirements
- Send electronic application to IUBH via the online application or contact one of our international agents
- Receive acceptance form & transfer deposit to reserve study place
- Receive offer letter & tuition contract
- Apply for visa
- Receive confirmation of enrolment in the IUBH
Your application in detail
1. Check admission requirements
The entry requirements to enter the IUBH vary depending on your previous education and the programme you are interested in.
You’ll find all details in the section admission requirements. For further questions please contact our International Admission team: email@example.com.
For our International Admission team in Berlin please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Send application to the IUBH (electronically)
The first step towards your admission is to fill in the online application form.
Please be sure to upload all of the documents listed below:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Personal statement* (maximum 800 words, 1-2 pages, paper format DIN A4)
- 1 passport photograph
- Copies of your school leaving certificate + transcript of academic records
- Copy of TOEFL/IELTS/CEFR/Pearson (PTE) score report
- Copy of your passport
* Personal statement: We welcome students who reflect our values: academic excellence, international orientation and high commitment to personal goals and achievements. Please write approximately 1 ½ page (maximum 800 words) about
- your personal goals
- why you have chosen the IUBH
After submitting your online application we will check if you fulfil the entry requirements and will contact you within two weeks.
3. Receive acceptance form & transfer deposit to reserve study place
If you fulfil the requirements, you will receive an acceptance form. You must sign the acceptance form and pay a deposit to the university’s bank account via www.iubh.flywire.com.
This deposit is mentioned in the acceptance form and will be deducted from your tuition fees.
4. University’s offer letter & tuition contract
After paying the deposit, you will receive the university’s offer letter and your tuition contract documents. You will need both for your visa application.
Please sign the contract and return it to IUBH via email as soon as possible.
5. Visa application for Non-EU applicants and information on Blocked Account.
See Visa Process and information on opening the Blocked Account here.
For help please contact our international admission team.
6. Receive counter signed tuition contract
Once we have received your signed tuition contract we will send you a counter signed copy, the orientation information and the invoices for the remaining fees.