The University of Sussex is now offering Sussex School scholarships to high performing international students(non EU) who have applied for and gained admission for eligible full-time masters degree Taught programs at the University of Sussex. The course officially starts in September 2016
Where is scholarship administered:
The University of Sussex in the United Kingdom
Deadline: Please submit all completed application on or before 2 May 2016
All eligible postgraduate courses offered at University of Sussex Schools
Number of Scholarships awarded :
International students(non EU)
The scholarship amount is 50% off an international students tuition fees and is offered for only a year.
To be eligible for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship, an applicant should meet all of the following criteria:
- Applied for and accepted a place to start a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) *excluding the following degrees:
* Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development
* MSc in Social Research Methods + DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
* International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
* Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
* MSc Automative Engineering (you shoudl consult funding opportunities at the University of Brighton)
* Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
* Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Applicants Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship, please submit your application the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system. Please note that the deadline for submitting your application is 2 May 2016, 23:59:00 BST.
Please visit here for additional info on how to apply