Eligibility:This opportunity is open to MA and PhD students, young researchers, Post-Doc fellows and young professionals
The International School on Energy Systems (ISES 2016) organized by Forschungszentrum Jülich currently invites young researchers and professionals working in the fields of energy technologies, economics, political science, and related disciplines to convene and discuss the challenges of present and future energy systems. The major issues of energy systems and the transformation process will be addressed by keynote speakers and discussed by the participants. The research topics of the participants will be presented and discussed during the poster session which includes a poster award.
The program will host discussions on the following subjects:
- Energy technologies and energy efficiency;
- Energy security and energy policy;
- Energy economics;
- Environmental challenges and climate change;
- Assessment of energy technologies & systems;
- Future trends.
- This opportunity is open to young researchers (MA and PhD students, post-doc fellows) and young professionals from industry and regulators with a solid background in energy technology, energy economics, energy policy or related subjects;
- The total number of participants is 40.
- The cost of course, food and accommodation will be duly covered by the organizers of ISES2016;
- The participants would have to cover their travel costs.
In order to apply you need to fill the application form latest by 15 June 2016.