The HSBA Summer School is a reputable program established to train international applicants in the fields of business ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and to stimulate powerful discussions about current and future goals,global challenges and most importantly social and economic opportunities that correspond with responsible and sustainable business conduct.
The 3rd HSBA Summer School on CSR Management – Corporate Social Responsibility in a Globalised World from 18 to 29 July 2016 will offer participants a chance to find solutions to current issues and future trends in the field of business ethics with your peers from around the world as well as with high profile lecturers, key note speakers and business representatives.
Accepted applicants will be able to develop top notch theoretical and analytical skills related to ethical business and CSR operations. Plus they will also get the chance to build a personal network of powerful young talents and leading experts in various fields.
Deadline: Please submit your applications by 30 April 2016
- English at level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or TOEFL 90 points, IELTS 6.0, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or equivalent, for instance, academic tutor’s statement of competence in English; in addition Skype interviews may also be conducted;
- International students from all over the world;
- In exceptional cases (based on an individual assessment) PhD students will be allowed to participate in the summer school.
- Bachelor or Master level with a focus on business administration (business/economics) or other related sciences such as sociology or political sciences;
Fees & available Scholarships
The tuition fee is about 1.000 €. If you are applying from the summer school’ partner universities or if you apply by 01 April 2016, you will be entitled to a discount of 20%. These fees will take care of all lectures, company visits as well as the official social programme. HSBA will offer offers two full scholarships as well as 50% scholarships for applications reaching the panel before 30 April. Do well to include in your letter of motivation why you would be the perfect fit for the selection process.
To apply for the HSBA Summer School you will be required to submit the following documents::
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
- Transcript of records
- Proof of English language requirement (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate, other equivalent)
When is it happening: 18 – 29 July 2016
Please send these documents to Ms Minh Nguyen (E: Minh. Nguyen@hsba.de). Based on the application documents the admission committee will select the most suitable candidates. Note that the application deadline is the 30 April 2016.
Please click here to apply