- Applicants from any Commonwealth countries who meet the NGS requirementscan apply.
- Graduates with a fervent passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine are equally eligible.
- Graduates who possess at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
Value of Scholarship:
- Monthly stipend will be provided for up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation,.
- Full tuition fees for up to 4 years of the PHD course wil be available.
- Other allowances including computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
The scholarship award is renewable, subject to satisfactory academic performance of CAP ≥ 3.8 at the end of every semester.
How to apply
Please click here to apply online for the scholarship. All supporting documents, along with a printed copy of the application form should be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
Republic of Singapore
For more info, click here