The Embassy of France welcomes understudies who wish to proceed with their tertiary instruction at Masters Level in France to apply for its bursary program for the scholarly year September 2017 – 2018.
This program shapes part of the dedication amongst France and South Africa to set up productive associations between their colleges while building an inconceivable system of scholarly and expert contacts. Understudies can either apply for the principal year of a Master’s degree (M1) or, in the event that they have a distinctions degree, the college may concede the understudy into the second year of a Master’s degree (M2) with a specific end goal to finish their degree
following one year.
The term of the grant is in this way one year, once renewable by the understudy initially
conceded in M1 proceed with the M2 program.
Citizenship of South Africa or Lesotho. Global understudies may apply in the event that they have a past degree from a South African college.
• Bachelor’s or Honor’s degree (contingent upon scholarly year the understudy is selecting for), finished or to be finished when the understudy would leave for France. (Least prerequisite is no less than a B-degree, i.e. B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, BSc, and so forth.)
• At minimum three chose French establishments of the hopeful’s decision. Understudies ought to apply for admission to these colleges simultaneously to the bursary application (on the off chance that you have not been acknowledged at an establishment yet). You may contact Campus France to help you with this procedure, however it remains the understudy’s obligation to contact and apply on time to colleges
• Applications from every single scholarly train will be considered. Applications in the accompanying orders are especially supported: Energy, transport, environment and biodiversity, social and political sciences, space and earth science, materials and atomic material science, and nourishment security. Nonetheless, extraordinary application necessities and methodology may apply for French Language Practice (i.e. interpretation, translating or French dialect teaching):It is prudent that you contact the important person before presenting your application: Mr. Damien Guyard, Attaché for French
Dialect Cooperation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• No information of French dialect required, contingent upon the accessibility of English projects in the understudy’s field and the review program connected for.
Full bursaries include:
• yearly educational cost expenses (inside reason)
• round-trek airfare
• medical coverage
• a month to month stipend towards everyday costs
• Schengen visa expenses
Applications are to be submitted by means of email just, to email@example.com, before or on 24 March 2017 at 17:00. No late applications will be acknowledged.
Understudies are required to present the accompanying in PDF just (Jpeg, Word, or some other arrangement won’t be acknowledged). You are in this manner anticipated that would email a greatest of 6 connections, plainly stamped (i.e. Name Surname CV):
1. Completely finished and marked application frame (please print out the pdf shape, fill in flawlessly by hand, sign and sweep).
2. Inspiration letter (no more drawn out than two pages).
3. Educational programs vitae (no more extended than two pages).
4. Duplicate of international ID. In the event that the understudy does not yet have an international ID, a duplicate of their character archive (ID, driver’s permit, and so forth.) might be submitted.
5. Duplicate of all degree declarations and scholarly transcripts, ordered by of fulfillment (both for finish and deficient capabilities).
6. Acknowledgment letter from college in France (in the event that you have as of now been acknowledged) or composed confirmation (i.e. affirmation email) that you have initiated the application procedure to no less than two colleges.
For More Information: