Dalarna University, Sweden is awarding undergraduate and masters scholarships to international students who wish to study in Sweden. Scholarship will cover part of tuition fees and not accommodation, books, travels and other expenses.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- There is no age limit; however, candidates are not eligible for the scholarships if they are already students in the program in question.
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage
Applicant will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Only applicants admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University will be considered for this award.
- Since tuition fees will be waived in part for successful international applicants, personalized Payments aren’t made to the applicant.
- Scholarship award is conditional upon registering on campus in the degree program for which the award is made.
- The scholarship is valid only for program starting during the upcoming academic year and is usually granted for one academic year (two terms). An extension is possible for program that is longer than two terms provided that study results are satisfactory.
- The award period can neither be altered nor be extended, and some limitations may exist when using awards towards or during exchange studies.
- Students who are suspended due to academic disciplinary reasons may forfeit part or all of their scholarship award.
Fields of study
Scholarship is for undergraduate and master’s programs at Dalarna University, Sweden.
How to apply
The mode of application is by email. Please email your CV and one reference letter(this should be written by a current/former teacher or employer) to firstname.lastname@example.org). Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st of March 2017