Application Deadline: 31st January 2017 (at 6pm Central European Time).
The Cultural Innovation International Prize is a biennial rivalry composed by
the Center de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (from this point forward CCCB) with the point
of boosting activities that investigate the potential social situations of the coming years.
The Prize looks to encourage settings and give the devices to tackle the inventive and imaginative capability of the group. It gives another space to contemporary
creation and the dispersal of ventures with the reason for creating innovative answers for the social difficulties of the 21st century.
The subject of the second call for passages (2016-2017 Prize) is environmental change. Participants for the Prize must present a socially inventive, cognizance raising task about this topic. The venture must enable the group and effectively include them in grasping estimations of natural duty.
The triumphant venture will be highlighted in the exercises incorporated into the show «After
the End of the World» (temporary title) which will keep running at the CCCB from October
2017 to March 2018.
The accompanying people are qualified to enter for the Prize:
• Natural people matured 18 or over living in any nation. They may enter independently or as a gathering.
• Non-benefit legitimate people (establishments, affiliations, cooperatives… ) inhabitant in any nation.
• A gathering comprising of any of the above. The accompanying are not qualified to enter for
• Employees of the CCCB, individuals from the Jury and Technical Commission.
• For-benefit legitimate people.
• Public organizations or any related bodies.
• Winners of the past prizes.
The CCCB will grant a measure of 20,000 € for the execution of the prizewinning venture.
This sum will be isolated between generation costs and the charges and costs brought about for curatorial obligations by the creator or delegate (up to 7,000 €, including VAT). This prize includes no direct money related reward for the victor.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Cultural Innovation International Prize 2017