Clark University Global Scholars Program is now open for application! This scholarship program targets first year applicants who have attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
To apply for the Clark University Scholars program, one must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a first year students who has attended school overseas for atleast four years
- Applicant must not be a transfer student.
- International citizens attending school in the United States will also be considered.
- Applicant must have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
Fields of study
The scholarship covers all undergraduate programs offered at Clark University, USA
What the scholarship covers
If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will:
- Receive a scholarship of no less than $5,000 per year ($20,000 for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- Receive a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including an annual buffet dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, as well as receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
Method of application
The GSP is a special scholarship program for incoming first year students at Clark, and it is geared towards building on their leadership skills.
To be considered for this scholarship, international applicants must submit the College Board PROFILE form by January 15. U.S. citizens must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and College Board PROFILE form by February 1. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is January 15, 2017: International applicants (those applying to Clark for fall 2017).