International students who wish to study in Hong Kong, are invited to apply for The 2017 Chak Chui International Undergraduate Scholarship at Hong Kong University. Hurry and apply! Application deadline coming to a close. Eligible persons are invite to apply for the program. Interestingly, a major factor in Hong Kong’s success in attracting international students is the proportion of courses taught in English
The School of Business an Management of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, also known as HKUST Business School, is a business school in Hong Kong established in 1991.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Business and Management.
Scholarship Award: Each recipient will be awarded a cash sponsorship up to HK$30, 000 (the exact amount is based on the assessment of financial need) upon the completion of the program.
Scholarship can be taken in abroad
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Undergraduates who are pursuing a degree program offered by the SBM are eligible to apply (for Dual Degree program students, please contact Interdisciplinary Programs Office (IPO) directly for application).
- All applicants must attain a Cumulative Grade Average (CGA) of 2.85 or above in the current academic year/semester.
- Students are eligible to apply for the Scholarship once within their entire undergraduate studies at SBM. Each recipient will be awarded a cash sponsorship up to HK$30, 000 (the exact amount is based on the assessment of financial need) upon the completion of the program.
- In making the selection of applicants, the Committee shall take into consideration students’ financial needs, e.g. grant and loan offered under the Tertiary Student Finance Scheme (TSFS) or loan offered under the Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (NLSFT), and experience of international exposure, etc. Students with genuine financial needs will have higher priority to be granted with the Scholarship.
- The Scholarships are subject to the Donor’ s confirmation of available funding. The committee reserves the right to the final decision of the selection results.
Nationality: Applicants of Hong Kong are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must attain a Cumulative Grade Average (CGA) of 2.85 or above in the current academic year/semester.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants MUST submit the completed application form together with the *necessary supportive document.
- (1) confirmation letter/email issued by the host organization or relevant School/Department/Office of HKUST with program name, student name, program start date, program end date & destination, etc.; (2) program leaflet/poster/schedule and URL of the program website (if applicable); and (3) latest transcript/grade report of the applicant.)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 30, 2017.