Career in Nursing is quite honorable. It’s a career which you get to save people’s lives, bring cheer, and comfort to those in need. Nurses play a crucial role within healthcare teams, taking on a high level of responsibility for the treatment of patients; nurses are often the main point of contact, providing continuity of care and liaising with a range of other medical practitioners. Students whose aspiration is to become a nurse should check the lists of top nursing schools.
Career in Nursing
Nursing is a great career for both international and domestic students; because it creates room for growth and specialization in many areas. There is a wide range of opportunities for nursing profession. If you are looking for a career that gives you the ability to work with people on a regular basis and make a difference, studying nursing may just be the field for you!
Just like every other profession, if you must study nursing, you must know that nursing is a noble profession. Therefore, passion and the qualities listed below must must be found in you.
- Emotional Stability. Nursing is a stressful job where traumatic situations are common. …
- Empathy. …
- Flexibility. …
- Attention to Detail. …
- Interpersonal Skills. …
- Physical Endurance. …
- Problem Solving Skills.
Top 10 Nursing Schools in 2017
Based on the QS World University Rankings By Subject 2017
1. University of Pennsylvania -USA
2. Johns Hopkins University- USA
3. kings College London ( KCL)- United kingdom
4. University of Manchester- United kingdom
5. University Of Technology Sydney- Australia
6. University Of Toronto- Canada
7. University Of Washington- USA
8. University of California, San Francisco- USA
9. University of Sydney- Australia
10.University of Southampton- United Kingdom
*For more information, visit the schools official webpage to get facts about their admission requirements, tuition fees.