Application Deadline: March twentieth 2017
Is it accurate to say that you are a researcher or business visionary working with economical vitality issues, not more seasoned than 35 years and situated in Africa or Europe? On the off chance that yes, the Finnish University Partnership for International Development (UniPID) and the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Program (RECP) welcome you youthful researchers and business visionaries to apply for your investment in a Science and Business Slam at the ANSOLE Days 2017.
Your proposition ought to address no less than one of the accompanying regions:
o Solar materials and applications
o Energy stockpiling and matrix foundation
o The vitality water-nourishment nexus
Criteria for Selection
· Applicants ought not be more than 35 years old and be situated in Africa or the EU,
· Applicants will be assessed on development, pertinence, and financial feasibility of their exploration/business thought. Uncovered idea thoughts won’t be considered.
· Proposals exhibiting natural and financial manageability are favored.
6 candidates will be supported to take an interest at a science and business hammer at the ANSOLE Days 2017 from 5-8 May in Hammamet, Tunisia.
The most effective method to apply
Present your application by 20 March 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, including
· Short synopsis (250-300 words; in English) of your science venture or business thought
· If accessible, send us connections to your productions or ventures,
· Include a CV (continue) in English with references,
· Your connections ought to be obviously spared with your own names i.e FirstName-Last Name_Document type.pdf.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Call for Proposals: Young Scientists and Entrepreneurs at ANSOLE Days 2017.