Accenture PLC is a global management consulting and professional services company that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. Following the inaugural HealthTech Innovation Challenge, Accenture, once again are bringing together startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations to tackle the world’s biggest healthcare issues
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017
To be taken at (country): San Francisco
About the Award: The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program—which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more. Through it we support innovative technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
Bringing together startups, life sciences and healthcare companies to tackle the world’s biggest health issues. The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge is in full swing to recognize early.
stage start-up businesses that can play a major role in improving the way people around the world manage their health and associated costs.
- Help me manage my health
- Help me get better faster
- Help me have better and easier access to healthcare
- Help keep my information private and secure
Eligibility: The application process is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
• You are a growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
• You have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
• If selected as one of the nalists, you can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
• You can demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare
ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
Selection: Submissions will be reviewed by Accenture and judged for suitability. Access to all submissions will be available to judges.
• Promising startups will be invited to attend one of the regional pitching rounds as indicated in the submission form.
• At the regional pitching rounds, there will be a workshop in which nalists will participate and have the opportunity to pitch to our judging panel.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
Duration of Program: Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of our regional rounds in Singapore, Boston or London where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives and members of the investment community.
The finalists will be invited to compete in San Francisco at the StartUp Health Festival on Monday, January 8, 2018.
Award Provider: Accenture