Application Deadline: May 31st 2017
The Pan African University is an activity of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier mainland college organization whose mission is to give quality postgraduate instruction adapted towards the accomplishment of a prosperous, coordinated and tranquil Africa.
Youthful, qualified, capable and ambitious candidates from African nations and the African Diaspora are welcome to apply to join Masters or PhD degree programs at any of the accompanying four PAU foundations recorded underneath. Competitors with potential, inspiration and who are craving to assume transformative influential positions as scholastics, experts, industrialists, pioneers and business people are especially urged to apply.
1. Pan African University Institute for Basic Sciences, Technology and Innovation (PAUSTI), at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Kenya.
2. Pan African University Institute for Life and Earth Sciences-including Health and Agriculture (PAULESI), at the University of Ibadan (UI), Nigeria.
3. Pan African University Institute for Governance, Humanities and Social Sciences (PAUGHSS), at the University of Yaounde IIand the University of Buea, Cameroon.
4. Pan African University Institute for Water and Energy Sciences – including environmental change (PAUWES), at the University of Tlemcen, Algeria.
Affirmation Requirements for Masters Programs *
Competitors must fulfill the accompanying conditions:
1. College degree from a perceived university, with no less than a second class upper division or its equal, in a significant field;
2. Confirmed duplicates of important endorsements, transcripts (from college and
secondary school), national I.D. card and travel permit individual points of interest page;
3. Proposal letters from 2 Professors
4. Clear hued international passport photograph(2cmx2cm);
5. Most extreme age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female candidates.
*Candidates might be required to experience a composed/oral examination after preselection.
*Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programs
are required to have amazing learning of no less than two of the African Union’s authentic dialects (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese).
Confirmation Requirements for Doctoral Programs
Applicants must fulfill the accompanying conditions:
1. A Masters degree in a pertinent field from PAU or any globally perceived college;
2. Guaranteed duplicates of pertinent endorsements, transcripts, national I.D. card and
identification individual points of interest page;
3. A 3 to 4 page research idea note (tentaive title, look into inquiries,
goals, centrality of the exploration and so on… )
4. Suggestion letters from 2 Professors
5. Clear passport photo (2cmx2cm);
6. Most extreme age of 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates.
The African Union Commission will offer full grants to the effective African hopefuls.
Grant awardees ought to be focused on working in Africa after graduation.
Applications ought to be finished online at pau-au.net
Application structures ought to be downloaded at the accompanying location:
Shutting date for receipt of utilizations with every single supporting record : 31 May, 2017.
Applications gotten after this due date won’t be considered.
For More Information: