It’s that time again where women entrepreneurs in Africa are invited to participate in the WIA CLUB PHILANTROPY. WIA CLUB PHILANTROPY is a non-profit structure established with the aim of Supporting Women’s Small Businesses Through Microfinance. WIA club, Support socioeconomically disadvantaged women, their craft & their future.WIA CLUB PHILANTROPY is a non-profit structure aiming at supporting and funding businesses led or managed by African women, through two main projects : the Women in Africa Entrepreneurs Hub and the Women in Africa Revelations Night.
- The companies or initiatives meeting the following criteria can apply to the Entrepreneurs’ Hub:
- Companies or initiatives based in one of the 54 African countries.
- Created or managed by an African woman.
- With a strong market traction (turnover, number of users, funds raised)
Selection Criteria: We will select the most innovative and high-growth potential companies or initiatives with already proven traction:
• Innovative product, service or technology and/or a strong human impact.
• With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
• Proven business model, scalability.
• Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
• Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
Number of Awards: 15-20 women
Value of Program: Pitch or have an exhibition space during the next Women In Africa Club Annual Meeting
Duration of Program: 25-27 September 2017
How to Apply: Apply to Women Entrepreneurs Hub 2017
Award Provider: Women In Africa (WIA) Club