An exciting opportunity is coming up in Lithuania-over 80 international delegates will take part in the international Y2Y conference themed: “The role of youth in Solving Global Challenges and Bridging Gaps among Nations”
This summit aims to bring together the most motivated, smartest and socially involved students, activists, businessmen to start a dialogue on global challenges of our day and ways to advance lasting solutions.
The event will cover 6 main global topics:
- Social entrepreneurship as a means to decreasing youth unemployment
- Youths as ambassadors of peace and education
- Youth Role in decision making process
- Development and Education
- Empowerment of Female youth
- Youth in Diplomacy
- Citizens from across the world are free to apply
- Applicants should not be younger than 18 years and no older than 35 years old
- Applicants must demonstrate strong social and interpersonal skills and potential as change leaders in their communities
- Interested applicants must have passion to create positive change and be willing to use the Y2Y experience in their community service
- You must have some experience in politics, civil society organizations, media, business, and other fields
- You must have good knowledge of written and spoken English
Cost of Attendance
There are a couple of fee waivers and scholarships for selected participants. Please note that the organization would not be able to fully cover all of your expenses. So the following costs are already established:
- 100 Euros for international participants residing outside of the host country
- 100 Euros for participants from Lithuania(accommodation covered)
- 30 Euros for Lithuanian participants(accommodation not covered)
- International travels and visa cost to be borne by participants.
How to Apply
Round 1 is based on application form. Initially 150 participants will be called up for the Skype interview.
Round 2 is based on a skype interview. 60 international applicants and 20 Lithuanians will be given final spots for the summit.
Deadline: 15th January 2015
Click here to Apply