Date: November 3-5, 2015
Location: Doha, Qatar
The seventh edition of the World Innovation Summit for Education will happen under the theme “Investing for Impact: Quality Education for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth”.
The existing link between education and the economy will be one of the key addresses at WISE 2015.It is known that Global investment in education has contributed greatly to economic growth and poverty reduction. But stronger global collaboration will be needed to reinforce the already weak education systems, to create opportunities to new players, to develop a “job-ready” talent pool amid persisting inequality and support wider economic progress. Thus, the road map is clear: Invest for Impact. Furthermore, WISE 2015 will be the first global education conference following the ratification of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
WISE 2015 Sessions and Plenaries will be planned around three main pillars:
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Education and the economy
- Fostering innovation in education systems
- Network – Selected participants will meet education innovators, thought-leaders and experts and ideat
- Scale-up and invest –An avenue to discover new partnerships and business opportunities
- Be inspired – You will discover innovative projects and get insights on future trends
- Contribute – Share insights and promote the impact of your work in collaborative sessions
You can apply as an individual or in a group here. People from all nationalities are welcome to apply and join the prestigious WISE community.
Book your flights with Qatar Airways – the official airline partner of the WISE Summit – and benefit from a 30% discount from the market base fare.
The discount applies only on flights to and from Doha, during the period of October 26 to November 9, 2015.