The United Nations-mandated University for Peace has announce the launch of its very first annual summer school programme set up for students who wish to build an International career in Peace, the program will take place from June 13 to July 22, 2016 at the picturesque main campus of UPEACE, basedin Costa Rica. This summer programme is part of the ‘India Initiative’ launched by UPEACE in 2015 in order to enhance its outreach to India, one of the most important emerging economies and actors at the global stage. International applicants are also encouraged to apply!
- Applicants should be Fluent in english language.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a bachelors or masters course.
- Applicants should have the drive and commitment to work for social issues and PEACE.
Benefits and Gain:
- Accepted participants will study at diverse campus with 50 nationalities.
- They will also study at UN mandated university.
- Preferential treatment if the applicant desires to pursue masters from UPEACE.
- Network with former diplomats and UN- officials.
- Costa Rica (Pura Vida mae !!)
Send your short CV and 500 word motivation letter to email@example.com
Click here for more info