The School hopes to offer two weeks of “full immersion” in user charges regulation of local public services (e.g. waste, water, public transport, district heating, sport facilities).The summer program is currently accepting applications from undergraduate students in their last year of university, graduate students and officials from the Public Administration (municipalities, counties, regional bodies) and regulatory agencies.
The summer program will last for two weeks and is articulated in three parts namely:
– theoretical module
– industry analysis
– case studies (with a virtual regulatory final report prepared by attendants)
- This opportunity is open to undergraduate students currently in their last year,also open to graduate and PhD students and officials from the public administration (municipalities, counties, regional bodies) and regulatory agencies;
- Applicants need to have relevant studies and professional experience;
- Applicants should possess job position matching to the topics of the Summer School programme;
- Geographical distribution of selected participants (OECD / non-OECD members to be balanced; distribution per continent; inclusion of applicants from Countries non represented in the previous editions);
- Balanced distribution of educational background (e.g. economics; environmental engineering; law; public administration; …).
Low rates and free accommodation. Registration fees for admitted attendants are as follows:
|Profile||Fee||What you get||Condition|
|registration to the ISS 2016||payment receipt returned by the 24th of June 2016. In case of delay, the School reserves the right to assign the place to another candidate in the reserve list.|
|B||Free||registration to the ISS 2016||attendants from new (post 2004) EU Member States and non OECD countries (*)|
In order to apply fill out online Application form.