Google operates on a company belief of putting users first. From developing several innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and Street View to bringing to birth mobile devices like the Android, Google builds products that organize the world’s information and make it easily accessible to their users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. If you are accepted as an associate Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google’s next game-changer.
Deadline: Submit your applications are due by Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59pm AEST
Eligible candidates: applicants who are currently pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or related courses will be eligible to apply.
- You are eligible if you are currently pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or closely related field at a university.
- Applicants should possess strong technical abilities.
- Applicants should demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Applicants should also have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Plus a deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Also Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
Applications are due by Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59pm AEST. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants shortly if selected for a next step. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
To Apply: Click the “Apply Now” button and submit your resume and transcript.
For more info, click here