Google Internship program is calling for applications from duly qualified international students with deep rooted interest in the fields of technology. To this end, Google internship programs will be organized in more than 25 countries of the world. Please be informed that applications will close promptly on Tuesday, 1st December 2015 . Google review panel will go through all completed applications on a rolling basis. Recruitment process will be complete by the end of May 2016.
At Google, It is believed that selected Interns will bring with them tough questions and build answers. Google will offer a rich range of internships across EMEA but durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
- Please note that responsibilities and project tasks allocated to interns will be based on their educational background, interest and skill.
- Interested applicants must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.High Priority will be given to students graduating at the end of 2016 or in 2017.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
To apply click here;