There are several low tuition universities in Estonia that international students should to apply to. We will analyze the application requirements for undergraduate and graduate studies in Estonia. Note that completed application materials should be sent directly to the university you are interested in. The university will then examine your completed submission, as well as check whether you are eligible for the study program or course you’ve applied for and mail a letter of acceptance should you be accepted.
Generally, universities in Estonia will require international students to submit the documents listed below in order to evaluate a student’s eligibility:
- An online filled-in application form for the selected study program or course. This form can be usually downloaded from the university or college website.
- For undergraduate Programs: A legalized copy of your secondary school certificate and a copy of the results from the university entry examinations in your home country if applicable.
For Master’s programs: an attested certified copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate.
For PhD studies: an attested copy of your Master’s program certificate.
In all cases, if the documents are not originally issued in English or Russian, you will also have to send an attested translation.
- A passport-sized photo
- An attested copy of your passport
Please, check at your institution website if you need to submit further documentation.
Applications for undergraduate and graduate studies in Slovenia should be sent directly to the University of your Interest. The institution will read the submitted documents, will check whether you are eligible for the study program or course you applied for and will issue a letter of acceptance in case you are finally admitted.
In general, universities and colleges in Slovenia ask foreign students to submit the documentation described below in order to evaluate students’ eligibility:
- A filled-in application form for the selected study program or course. In most cases, the application form can be filled in online and submitted electronically to the institution. If you do not wish to use the online application system available at your institution, you may also download the form to be filled in, printed out and mailed.
- For undergraduate studies (first cycle): an attested copy of your upper secondary school certificate and a copy of the results from the university entrance examinations in your home country.
For master’s programs (second cycle): an attested copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate.
For PhD studies (third cycle): an attested copy of your master’s program certificate.
In all cases, the documents must be legalized and translated into Slovenian.
- A certificate indicating your level of command of the Slovenian language.
An attested copy of your passport