In pursuance of this, NAE has supported the education of hundreds of Nigerian students through its Postgraduate Scholarship Programme.
NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigeria and Oversea scholarships.
To qualify for 2017/2018 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2017.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
Citizens or permanent residents of Nigerian origin
Accredited Universities and higher educational institution both within and outside Nigeria — a). Overseas awards are for study in any reputable overseas university while; b). Local awards are for study in any recognized Nigerian university.
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Number of awards
Not specified; however several are awarded
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study
Method of Application
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2017)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click here.
ALL applications close at midnight 30th June, 2017
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 15th July, 2017.
ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification. Kindly review your profile before applying.