Do you want to study free in Australia as an international student? Macquarie University International Scholarship might be for you! This is a study abroad Full Scholarship for international Undergraduate and Postgraduate students interested in studying abroad in Australia!
Eligible Courses: The MUIS would accept applications for only courses offered by the universityPlease understand that MUIS full scholarships would not be awarded for courses in Masters courses: Business Administration (MBA), Management, Applied Finance, Advanced Surgery, and Surgery
The Macquarie University will be awarding the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate internationa students who hail from any country other than Australia or New Zealand. Also note that the Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships will cover the full tuition.
- Come from countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Satisfy the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission, a full offer with conditions or package offer for North Ryde by the application deadline by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are ineligible:
- If you come from Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you are currently enrolled at Macquarie University in a study program which is equivalent in level.
- If an intending student has completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- If an applicant is a already a recipient of another equivalent or major scholarship.
- If you are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student currently in Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
- Number of Scholarships:Several
- Benefits:The scholarship will cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- The MUIS Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
- Duration:The full sponsorship will be offered for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme
- Eligible African Countries:All
- To be taken at (country):Macquarie University, Australia
- Application Deadline:31 January & 30 June 2016
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. There is a reduced application fee of only AU$55 if you submit your course application online. The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS.
Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must complete an online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for:
- MUIS Undergraduate
- MUIS Postgraduate
Visit the Scholarship Webpage