Ford Foundation is currently offering internship position to applicants from international countries to work in Brazil. Applicants must demonstrate a proven record of leadership, strategic design, planning, and management success and should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience leading strategies, people and teams are eligible to apply. Please note that this is this is an unpaid internship position.
- A minimum of 10 years’ working experience leading strategies, people and teams
- An advanced graduate degree in a relevant field of study or BA and equivalent experience
- Accepted scholars must be able to travel extensively on behalf of the Foundation
- Creativity, energy and non-traditional thinking capacity will be required in this internship
- Accepted scholars must have strong written and oral fluency in English and Portuguese.
The mode of application is online. The Ford Foundation however provides two methods for you to submit your cover letter, résumé and writing sample. You will have the option of either pasting them or uploading them in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat PDF or other standard software. You are however strongly encouraged to upload your document(s) to preserve you’re formatting.
Please Visit Official Page for more info on how to apply