Established since 1959, The Association of Commonwealth Universities has assisted in providing over 30, 000 full tuition international scholarships for citizens of member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in other member Nations. The application for Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2016 is currently underway for all passionate students from the following commonwealth Nations: Ghana, Malawi, Lesotho, Rwanda, Uganda, Bangladesh, Swaziland, Pakistan and Kenya. The deadline for submission of application is February 29, 2016 and the host country is the United Kingdom. Successful Applicants will receive a notification within three months after close of application.
- The scholarship policy requires that applicants must be citizens of the commonwealth Nations in order to be considered.
- You need to be a degree holder of at least second class division or above in a field relevant to the discipline that you proposed to study.
- A return flight ticket (economy class) from the scholar’s country to the host nation.
- Receive an allowance of USD 500 on arrival to cover removal costs.
- Full cost of tuition
- For living cost, Local transport and other minor expenses, you will be given a stipend monthly/quarterly to take care of that.
The application form is available on the school website and applicants must download this form, complete and submit via an email. Your form must be submitted alongside other documents such as:
- Certificates of High School Completion.
- Transcripts and graduation certificate (For undergraduates).
- A scanned page of your passport
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- Evidence of being fluent with the English Language, if English is not your first language.
- Provide at least one academic reference.
- A letter of offer from the University you applied to, if you have already applied.
Visit Official Page for more information