In a few weeks’ time, about 2,000 brilliant young people from all over the world, having diverse professional backgrounds, will arrive in the United States to study free as a Chevening Scholar. This study abroad free scholarship is a renowned free scholarship and a really prestigious scholarship to apply for.
Please note that the deadline for Applications to be submitted for Chevening Scholarships is 3 November 2015.
Chevening scholarship is looking for ambitious and academically motivated young people from around the world who have displayed leadership potential. If this is you, then start preparing your Chevening application. Apply before 3 November 2015; it could be the best decision you ever make.
How to apply
Applications are open. Please endeavor to read very carefully the information contained on this page before applying.
Also note that applications for Chevening scholarships can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available only through the ‘apply’ button on your country page.
Before starting an application for a Chevening Scholarship please ensure you have prepared the following:
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK Master’s course choices
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
It is recommended that you read the guidance below to help you submit an eligible application.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Hail from a Chevening-eligible country.
- ready to returnto your country of origin for a minimum of two years after you’ve completed your masters program
- Be in possession of undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2016
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 14 July 2016
Click here to apply