The International Office of the University of Hull in UK is currently offering a number of full tuition scholarships to deserving international postgraduate students to inspire them towards high accomplishment and to widen their intellectual and personal perspective.
The International Office Postgraduate Scholarships will be awarded purely to international (non-EU) applicants applying for a one-year postgraduate taught programme, and is payable as a credit against tuition fees only. Please be aware that this scholarship provision would not cover living expenses. The scholarship covers all courses offered in any field of your postgraduate taught tuition fees in full. The number of grants that would be awarded is unknown.
Candidates applying for these scholarships can be citizen of any country except the EU countries and to be fully qualified for the scholarship, applicants must possess the following:
- Hold the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (with no element lower than 6.0 for Law), or an equivalent language qualification acknowledged by the University of Hull (such as SPM 119; WAEC; Standard X11).
- Have tendered a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- Applicants should have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the scholarship found in the application form linked below.
- Applicants should hold, or be working towards, at least an upper second class honours degree.
Scholarships would only be awarded to candidates who have satisfied general university, departmental and programme of study requirements.
The value of the personal statement will be taken into thought and must be the applicants own unaided work.
What Scholarship Covers
The scholarship will cover all the courses offered at the University of Hull in every field of study. Please note that a scholarship is not transferrable between departments in the sense that if a scholar seeks for transfer to another department, the International Office is under no jurisdiction to honour the scholarship. Any scholar seeking transfer to another department is advised to carry out proper investigation of the new department in question. The Scholarship does not cover living expenses. Note that the scholarship is awarded for only the stipulated period of study, the scholarship does not cover excess period of study.
The University of Hull, East Riding, Yorkshire, England is a participating insitutition
Please visit the website( link embeded below) for detailed information
Click me to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Endeavor to submit your application by 30 June 2016.