Penn State University International Student Scholarships in USA is a free tuition scholarship for international student interested in pursuing studies at the coveted state universitiy. Note that applications will be submitted up and until November 30 2015. That said, Penn State University is inviting applications from talented International students. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to international first-year students who apply to Penn State Greater Allegheny by November 30. Transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship
No of scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship Validity Period: Scholarships are offered for two-years.
Scholarship Value: This scholarship award will be enough to cover the costs of the full-time, out-of-state tuition for international students
School(Institutions/ Country)” Penn State University | USA
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Penn State University.
‣ This award is offered on a competitive basis to international first-year students who apply to Penn State Greater Allegheny by November 30. Transfer students are not eligible for this award.
Selection criteria for Penn State University International Student Scholarships
‣ This award is offered on a competitive basis.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Submit a complete application for admission.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 30.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.