Applications are currently invited for NASA Internships to interested high school, undergraduate, and graduate students as well as reputable educators. Applicants are expected to be enrolled full-time in a degree-granting course of study appropriate to NASA’s long-term professional workforce needs.
Deadline: Submit your applications on or before November 9, 2016
Please note that U.S. citizenship is required for this internship opportunity. However a few opportunities will be opened to citizens from countries that are part of the (I^2) Program.
- Fall internship session (16 wks) will begin in late August or early September and end in Mid-December.
- Spring internship session (16 wks) will begin in mid-January and end in early May.
- Summer Session opportunities (8-10 wks) begin in late May or early June and conclude in early August.
- Year-Long Session opportunities (greater than 16 wks) do not correspond to the 3 standard sessions above.
The mode of application is online. Applications need to be submitted for each specific session in order for an applicant to be eligible for any internship opportunities posted for those sessions. Please note that applications can only be revised and submitted on or before the application deadline. The application acceptance time frames are shown below:
- Fall internship applications are accepted: 03/02/2016 – 5/31/2016.
- Spring internship applications are accepted: 06/02/2016 – 11/09/2016.
Click here to apply