Wabash College is offering tuition free Presidential International Scholarships in the US to deserving international students. Applications will be submitted up and untill January 15, 2016. Wabash College international scholarships will rang up to $25,000. Note that these scholarships are merit-based scholarships awarded purely on the overall strength of an applicant’s academic/leadership record as documented within the admissions application. All Presidential Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters and require satisfactory academic progress.
‣ No. of scholarships: Not Indicated
‣ Scholarship Tenure : All Presidential Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters and require satisfactory academic progress.
‣Value of Scholarship : Only Merit-based scholarships that range up to $25,000 per year are offered.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: any course available at the Wabash College.
Field(s): all subjects available at the Wabash College.
Deadline: January 15, 2016
‣ Wabash College Presidential International Scholarships are awarded based on the overall strength of an applicant’s record as documented within the admissions application. Applicants whose families demonstrate the ability to cover cost unmet by Wabash financial assistance will be given additional consideration.
‣ Applicants whose families demonstrate the ability to cover cost unmet by Wabash financial assistance will be given additional consideration.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be given priority consideration for need-based or merit awards, university must receive all of the following before February 1:
- A completed application with signature
- An official copy of academic transcripts from the last 4 years of education, along with the Secondary School Report
- An optional essay demonstrating your ability to write well. If your SAT Critical Reading score is below 500 an essay might be required.
- Standardized test scores: SAT or ACT (Required of all applicants. Official scores must come directly from testing center.) SAT Code 1895 ACT Code 1260; TOEFL or IELTS (Required where English is not first language or medium of instruction. Official scores must come directly from testing center.) TOEFL Code 1895
- Two letters of recommendation
- All students must complete the College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances.
- Applicants applying for need-based financial aid must also submit College Board’s International Student Financial Aid Application.
- If you do not wish to apply for financial aid, you must still complete the College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 1. Priority is given to students with a complete admissions file on record by January 15, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.