This fully paid internship opportunity goes out to all international applicants who are desirous of working for an International Organization. If you would like to be part of a challenging opportunity that will greatly enrich your personal as well as your professional experience, then enrol for this opportunity.
If so, consider applying for an internship at FAO. The Organization offers several options within its Headquarters and its decentralized offices worldwide to provide hands-on opportunities for students or young graduates to learn more about what FAO does.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age;
- Applicants should be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme who have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students;
- Applicants should have working knowledge of English, French or Spanish. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is equally beneficial;
- Must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
Benefits of Internship:
- Interns will be part of a dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Interns will work with Staff from over 100 countries specializing in diverse fields provide a truly international workplace;
- Countless staff development opportunities, including group training, workshops and individual training courses.
Accepted Interns will receive a monthly stipend of up to USD 700. In some cases, the terms of sponsored internships may vary depending upon the agreement between FAO and the institution sponsoring the intern.
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
- Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment;
- Attach a letter of motivation;
- Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”.
NOTE: The selection process is open throughout the year.
Click here to apply